Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 9

Got a date!!!! One of the guys I was chatting with wants to meet and he will be in my town in a few days time. We exchanged phone numbers and spoke for a while. He seems nice so I agreed to meet with him for a coffee and chat. We're meeting in the local cafe so I'll be surrounded by people I know and also can escape if I need to!

What do I wear? Dressy, casual, dressy but casual? The meeting is during the day so I'd better not go over the top. Keep it casual ish... At least I've got a couple of days to make up my mind.

Finally got the pic through from the other guy. Too many men!!!! Very confusing.  Not sure if he's my type. Before this I didn't realize that I even had a type! I'll keep in touch with him just in case!

Time to start sorting through my clothes.......





No comments:

Post a Comment