Friday, August 26, 2011

After the Date

Well, I got a brief message from "my date". He wants to stay in touch and says he liked meeting me - the kiss of death in dating terms. I'll probably never hear from him again. No mention of meeting again so from that I can safely surmise he doesn't want to!

Got 2 new emails in the last few days. Both guys wanted to meet. My instincts tell me this is not good. No chit chat, no sharing of info. The general excuse seems to be that they can't be doing with all this messaging and would rather meet face to face. I thought the whole point of the messaging was to explore safely and see if there was any common ground before deciding to meet.

Beginning to think that most of the men on the site want sex and nothing else. Their idea of long term is to stay all night! They don't seem to be able to grasp the idea that a relationship is about 2 people relating ie. communicating and sharing.

I'm learning a lot from this online dating thing. I don't think I'll ever take what a man tells me at face value ever again........

No comments:

Post a Comment