Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 6

No reply yet from the "nice guy". He's been online but hasn't replied. Not looking good! Have to wait and see.

Got 2 new emails. One guy looking for a quickie and the other simply saying "hi". Ignored the first and replied to the second. Not sure if this guy is shy or just hasn't got any communication skills! Maybe he just doesn't like giving away too much about himself! No fear of that!

Got email from site support asking me if I want to upgrade to a premium account. Very tempted to reply asking if they want to upgrade the men on their site first! The only extras they seem to be offering are an extra page where I can see if guys I've said I'd like to meet want to meet me too and the words "premium member" to be included in my profile.

Apparently, each time a guy clicks on the wants to meet me button I'll get an email notification anyway and I don't really need "premium member" on my profile. I guess the answer to upgrading is "no" then!

Time to go back to waiting ........

No comments:

Post a Comment