Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Date!

So, first date. I don't know why it's called a date because it's really only a first meeting. Calling it a date puts way too much pressure on it and too much emphasis on having to make a decision there and then.

I met him in a local pub. I decided it was safer for him to come to my town and meet me in a place where I know people.

He seemed nice enough. The earth didn't move but we had a good long chat and laughed a lot - no awkward pauses. When it came time to leave we shared a quick hug and left it at that.

He texted me soon after leaving and we decided we might meet up again. Not sure about the might, sounds a bit iffy to me. I presume that as he didn't make a second date, he isn't really that into me. Oh well, never mind at least it's done and dusted.

So it's back to waiting for the next contact........

No comments:

Post a Comment