Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 4

Still no pic from the guy, but another message. He wants to meet me. I replied asking him for the pic first. Have to play this one by ear I guess.

Got message from a guy who wants to know if he can move in with me and make me happy! I replied that no he can not move in with me and I make myself happy. His reply to this was a list of the ways - mostly sexual- that he could make me happy. Hit block button! That put an end to his little fantasies!

Oh well, 4 days into this and at least I've made contact with a few men. No positive results yet but I'll just have to be patient. No replies from the guys I emailed so can only assume they are not interested.

Why does this seem to be getting harder rather than easier! Let's see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment