Friday, September 30, 2011

Where do I go from here?

Got an email from guy who made the strange mewling noises when he kissed me. He can't remember my name because he "has dated so many women" but he remembers kissing me. Charming! I remember him kissing me too! Shudder shudder!!! He wants to meet me again - for a night of passion! OMG!!

I won't waste my time replying to that!

Got several emails from guys with no pic even though it clearly says in my profile that I will not reply to anyone without one! They all say they have a good reason for not putting a pic up. A wife by any chance?

I'm learning fast.

Beginning to realize that men on the site treat it like a cattle market. They have plenty of choice so why stick with one woman? If they are not instantly attracted they do not give a relationship a chance, they simply move on. Even the ones who say they are serious about finding someone.

I decided to do a little research. I checked out other women's profiles. Loads of cleavage and open invitations to have some fun. Are they all desperate or what? It's no wonder the men are all looking for sex rather than a relationship.

There must be some genuine men out there. I'll keep looking but I won't hold my breath.....






No comments:

Post a Comment