Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Losing The Will

This online dating thing just gets harder and harder. I thought the whole idea was to make it easier to meet people!

I met a nice guy and we got on really well. Chatted for an hour and he asked me to keep in touch. I should  have realized! The kiss of death! Keep in touch. Man talk for "bye, I'll never see you again".

I sent him a quick message saying I had enjoyed our chat and would like to meet again. He didn't reply for over 12 hours and I knew he got the message as soon as I sent it. I also saw that he was chatting to someone else but didn't notice this until after I had sent the message. Damn!

Finally got a reply saying he had enjoyed the chat too and wishing me the best of luck for the future.

Oh well, back to the drawing board..........

No comments:

Post a Comment