Monday, January 27, 2014

Still Single with the Clock Ticking

Now 48 and still single. Many dates under my belt but nobody special on the horizon. My confidence has taken a huge knock. What to do now?

Sit at home, watching telly and talking to the cat.....NO! Time to do things differently.

Ok so how exactly do I start? Good question! Right first things first. For the next week I will talk to at least 5 new people a day. In the supermarket queue, at the post office, in the newspaper shop or in the cafe ...anywhere and everywhere.

Next I will contact at least one old friend every day for a quick catch up. Facebook, Twitter or by phone, it doesn't matter, the important thing is to start building relationships. Hopefully this will take my focus off my loneliness and give me the strength to get back out there in the wide world again....



No comments:

Post a Comment